Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Week 3: Fun with Photos

I love taking pictures, so I have been looking forward to taking a look at Flickr and other photo sharing software.

I had quite a few problems uploading photos on Flickr via Firefox, so I switched to explorer and it seemed to run fine - not sure why!

It was more convenient uploading photos in Flickr as you could select a whole collection at once - on Picasso, you had to individually select - but both packages allowed multiple upload. I much preferred the editing facilities on flickr, where you could add tags and descriptions of all your uploads immediately and all together. Although I did like the full screen capability on Picasso. I think I will explore both these further on my holidays!

Another site I came across which I also want to look at further is a travel blog called travelpod! http://www.travelpod.com/ As most of the photos I want to share are travel photos, here is another exciting avenue!

Also just added slideshow to blog!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Madame,

    Love your work! Slideshow's pretty cool.

    I had the same problems with Flickr and Firefox, as did another 23-er from a couple of rounds ago. Very frustrating to watch the bar get 99% of the way along then hang up.

    B'Bye!

    ReplyDelete